IT Support Engineer
- +44 330 043 3456
Job Description :
4Pl Consultancy has an immediate requirement for a technical / network / system support engineer with hardware and software support skills to join them at their Bengaluru, Karnataka office.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks & FIREWALLS.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Maintain Office assets information.
- Possess an advanced level of knowledge working with various operating systems like Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems software.
- Good knowledge on Mail clients like, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Window live mail, Mozilla Thunder Bird etc.
- Good knowledge of the Windows Active Directory domain architecture and its interaction with the desktop environment.
- Candidate must know - Linux, outlook, Domain, Dialer backup.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Excellent communication and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as communication skills, and active listening.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- None beyond the ability to work under normal office conditions.
Education + Experience :
- Graduate (any stream) preferably in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in IT or related domain.
- Open Culture working environment.
- 30 days of holidays (including public).
- Health Insurance for you, spouse, and kids up to 25 Lacks.
- Accidental Insurance up to 10 Lacks.
- Life insurance up to 20 Lacs.
Offered SalaryAs Per Market Standard
PostedJuly 02, 2021
No. of Openings1 Openings
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationGraduate (Any Stream)
Job LocationBengaluru, Karnataka (India)
In my position, each day presents a new challenge and learning opportunity. Whatever I am doing, I am constantly experiencing personal and professional growth. This is very satisfying and rewarding for me.
HR & Administration
I’am proud to say that I will soon be celebrationg my 3rd anniversary working at 4PL Consultany! Having more that 10+ years of proficiency and past companies experience I truly enjoy coming to work in such a welcoming atmosphere.
Global Trade Compliance Manager
At 4PL Consultancy, leadership isn’t something that’s only expected of senior management. We look for and appreciate leaders at every level. Inspired employees demonstrating leadership are and should be adequately rewarded.